We value our community (maybe more than anything else). Our events are always tailored to meet our members’ learning goals, to help them develop more on existing competencies and add some new shiny ones to their portfolio.
That’s why we made it a tradition to gather our community at the end of each year to share our HR achievements, to create our learning wish-list for the next year and, of course, to enjoy a christmassy evening with the coolest HR aficionados.
Last December was no exception and so, at the end of an awesome event, we found ourselves with a lot of flip-chart papers full of learning goals and event themes for 2018.
It was really difficult to choose just 14 out of them, but here they are:
- The Future of Learning and Development
- Changes in the workplace legislation
- GDPR - What can HR do about it?
- New Age Performance Management
- Assessment Centers: how, when and why.
- Career Path Design
- Understanding the power of numbers in HR: Big Data & Analitics
- Employer Branding from Scratch
- Self Service vs Human Touch - HR in the age of automation
- Organizational Design 101
- Onboarding Best Practices
- Understanding the power of numbers in HR: C&B Strategies
- Succession Planning Best Practices
- End of the Year Christmassy Event
Keep in touch! We’re gonna have an interesting year! 🙂
HR Hub Core Team