There are a few things you should know about HR Hub: we’re learning addicts, we value our community and we like to bring new concepts from other domains, and apply them in HR.
Our events are always tailored to meet our members’ learning goals, to help them develop more on existing competencies and add some new shiny ones to their portfolio.
That’s why we made it a tradition to gather our community at the end of each year to share our HR achievements, to create our learning wish-list for the next year and, of course, to enjoy an evening with the coolest HR aficionados.
This year, we used design thinking to find out what the main learning needs and trends among HR people are. Here is the list of themes that will be approached in our 2019 events:
- Recognizing and Rewarding Employees. Best practices in the Romanian market
- Recruitment in the new age: Channels, Tools and Methodologies
- Employee Experience best practices. How to attract and retain top talent
- HR tools in the digital area
- What's my path if you're flat? Career path in an Agile organization
- How do you grow your leaders? Best practices in Leadership Development
- Building capability: A framework for managing L&D (part 1)
- Building capability: A framework for managing L&D (part 2)
- HR in the age of Agile
- GDPR: What do you need to know (part 2)
- Diversity and Inclusion Programs in Romania
- Talent Management from scratch - strategy, implementation and sustainability
- Data Driven HR. How to use analytics and metrics to support your HR initiatives
- End of the Year Christmassy Event
Keep in touch! We’re gonna have an interesting year! 🙂
HR Hub Core Team