New year, same vision: Empowering HR people to share knowledge and innovate with the purpose of creating the next generation HR.
That’s why we made it a tradition to gather our community at the end of each year to share our HR achievements, to create our learning wish-list for the next year and, of course, to enjoy a christmassy evening with the coolest HR aficionados.
Last December was no exception and so, at the end of an awesome event, we found ourselves with four flip-chart papers full of learning goals and event themes for 2017.
It was really difficult to choose just 15 out of them, but here they are:
- Future of Work: AI vs Human
- Business Simulation (powered by Interact)
- Holacracy and the Search of the Agile Organization (part 2)
- Marketing and HR: Get the best out of both worlds
- Labour Code for Dummies
- New Age Employee Experience: Employee Engagement
- Career Path Design
- Understanding the power of numbers in HR: C&B Strategies
- New Age Employee Experience: Retention
- Assessment Centers: How, When and Why
- Understanding the power of numbers in HR: Metrics & Reporting
- New Age Performance Management
- The hidden force of Space design
- How to deal with Diversity – Strategies, Metrics and Perspectives
- End of the Year Christmassy Event
Keep in touch! We’re gonna have an interesting year! 🙂
HR Hub Core Team